You’ve earned the right to demand the best.
- We use websites and social media like yachtworld.com, boatrader.com, Instagram, and Facebook to find buyers and advertise your boat.
- We blast an electronic flyer that includes featured and new listings as well as links to our complete brokerage inventory on a monthly basis.
Eleven Full-Time Professional Yacht Brokers
- With over 200 years of combined experience working to sell your boat using their wealth of knowledge, experience, and trusted relationships with boaters that has been developed over many years.
Three On The Water Locations & One In The Middle Of Lake Country
- Our Milwaukee, Kenosha, and Door County marinas have over 600 slips and 220,000 square feet of indoor heated storage. This facilitates “one-stop shopping” where prospects can view and compare many boats at one comfortable and convenient location.
Timely Communication With Sellers
- We work hard to communicate with sellers regarding the sales activity on their vessel including a bi-monthly report that details inquiries and showings, recommendations to help sell your boat, sent via email.
Technical Service Expertise
- We complete a FREE 20 point inspection of your boat and assign one of our factory certified technicians to personally help with any questions or concerns that a buyer may have.
- We list all our boats as available for co-brokerage to take advantage of the relationships that we have built over the year with a number of reputable brokers around the U.S. and Canada.
New, Used, and Brokerage Boats for Sale
Contact Us today for more information on our services.