The CenterPointe Door County boat storage facility is the premier storage location in Door County. We can transport your yacht to our safe, secure outdoor or indoor home either heated or cold.
Door County Boat Storage Rate Schedule 2018
- $4.50 per square foot*
$4.50 per square foot* (On Trailer under 26′)
- $6.75 per square foot* (Up to including 60′)
- $7.25 per square foot* (Over 60′)
$6.25 per square foot* (On Trailer under 26′)
- $3.50 per square foot*
- $4.5 per square foot (unusual boats)
Winter Storage Period:
- October 1 to May 31
- (6/1 through 9/30)
$2.60 per square foot*
Cradle Handling per Season
- $100 storage customer
$275 non-storage customer
- $200 (Under 11′) If stored separately
$400 (11′-15′) If stored separately
- $3.00 Per linear foot
Plastic Covering Material (not shrinkwrap)
- $2.60 per linear foot (Plus labor to cover vessel)
Locker Rental (As Available)
- $150.00 Large Locker
- $120.00 Small Locker
Skilled Labor Rate (billed in 15 minute increments)
Estimating/ Project Management Rate (billed in 15 minute increments)
Up to 60′ LOA : $10.00 per foot
Over 60′ LOA : $12.00 per fppt
$2.00 per hour
$2.10 per foot
Holding Tank Pump Out Charge (yard)
- Vessel storage includes haul-out and Launch lift and labor, and labor for Cradling the vessel. No pro-rate charges. Winter storage vessels left for the summer season WILL BE CHARGED AT THE SUMMER STORAGE RATE. ALL storage is calculated using LOA which includes bowsprits & swim platforms. Exceptions do apply; crane charges not included. *All measurements are LOA x Beam for vessels alone or maximum width x length of trailer/vessel for vessels on a trailer. 3% Environmental surcharge on all charges ($25 max.) 5.5% Wisconsin Sales Tax. All Charges and rates are subject to change at any time without notice.
We offer a full range of services at our Door County boat storage facility from spar handling to cradle rental to accommodate all of your storage issues.
Our mechanical staff is trained in the proper protection of your boat systems and the maintenance of you batteries, to give you the peace of mind your launch in the spring will go smooth.
Please contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you might have about our Door County boat storage facility.